- Fuchs, S., & Rochet-Capellan, A. (2020). The Respiratory Foundations of Spoken Language. Annual Review of Linguistics, 7:13-30.
- Weston, H., Fuchs, S., & Rochet-Capellan, A. Speech during light physical activity: Effect on F0 and intensity. (4 pages paper)
- Serré, Hélène, et al. “Speaking while moving: Does the head compensate for the hands not being able to move?.” ISSP (International Seminar on Speech Production). 2020. (4 pages paper)
- Open access for our book on learning and memory (Out of ca. 50 books that Peter Lang Publisher has proposed for the crowdfunding initiative “Knowledge Unlatched” [http://www.knowledgeunlatched.org/], 13 have been selected by a jury of international librarians. The initiative is raising money for publishing books as open access. We are very proud that the book we edited (“Speech Production and Perception: Learning and Memory”) has been selected!
- Fuchs, Susanne, Joanne Cleland & Amelie Rochet-Capellan (eds.). 2019. Speech production and perception: Learning and memory. Speech production and perception 6. Berlin: Peter Lang.
- Fuchs, Susanne, Joanne Cleland & Amélie Rochet-Capellan. 2019. Preface [Speech Production and Perception: Learning and memory]. Speech Production and Perception: Learning and memory. Speech Production and Perception 6, 7-11. Berlin: Peter Lang.
- Serré, Hélène, et al. “Speaking while moving: Does the head compensate for the hands not being able to move?.” ISSP (International Seminar on Speech Production). 2020.
- Weston, H., Fuchs, S., & Rochet-Capellan, A. Speech during light physical activity: Effect on F0 and intensity. ISSP 2020
- Weston, H., H. Serré, A. Rochet-Capellan, M. Dohen & S. Fuchs (2019) At a cost? Interplay between limb movements and spoken speech Protolang 6 (09.09.2019 – 11.09.2019) Lisboa
- Fuchs, S. & Weston, H. (2019) The effect of different types of physical activity on the temporal organization of speech. Cognitive Science in Europe (2.-4.9.2019) Bochum
- Weston, H. (2019). A new type of analysis for assessing the temporal organization of breath, (non-breath) pause and speech intervals in spontaneous speech. 1st International Seminar on the Foundations of Speech (SEFOS): Breathing, Pausing, and the Voice. Sonderborg, Danemark
- Weston, H. (2019) Opening Data in Linguistics. Kolloquium Korpuslinguistik und Phonetik, Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, 30.10. 2019
- Serré, H., Weston, H., Rochet-Capellan, A., Dohen, M. & Fuchs, S. (2019). Speaking during rhythmic motions of feet vs hands: how do speech and limb movements affect each other? DDCMC19 conference (dance data cognition and multimodal communication), Universidade Nova de Lisboa, September 2019
- Serré, H., Dohen, M., Fuchs, S. & Rochet-Capellan, A., (2019). Speech and breathing in different condition of limb movement and over time, SEFOS conference (first international seminar on the foundations of speech : BREATHING PAUSING AND VOICE), University of Southern Denmark – Campus Sønderborg, December 2019
- Serré, H., Dohen, M., Fuchs, S., Gerber, S. & Rochet-Capellan, A., (2019). Speech and breathing in different condition of limb movement and over time, Workshop on Measurement of Speech Respiration and Speech Preparation Phases, Saarland University, Dept. Language Science and Technology, Saarbrücken, February 2020 (Invited talk)
- EFL Lecture series Paris, S. Fuchs, available as video lectures
- Edit – History – Print – Recent Changes – Search
- Page last modified on February 18, 2020, at 04:51 PM